A bit about
We KC Management Ltd ("KCM") are a New Zealand based investment manager who is the General Partner of KC Securities Limited Partnership ("KCS"). KCS is an entity formed to hold the investment fund.
Founded in 2017, the predecessor to KCS and KCM were founded in 2001.
KCS investment strategy allows us to invest across the capital structure in New Zealand CRE debt and equity based on our asset-based and value-add investment approach, respectively.
KC Securities provides secured mortgage loans to borrowers with equity, and is backed by the ownership of select commercial real estate properties.
- Receive distributions, or distributions to the level of their expectations, and/or
- Recover the full initial subscription amount.
- Borrowers fail to pay interest and/or principal amounts to KC securities when it is due
- Rental or other income from property investments is not paid to KC Securities when it is due
- There is a loss made on the sale of investment properties by KC Securities
- Investment properties cannot be sold in the event of lack of demand
- There is a loss made on the sale or realization of a limited partnership interest
- The LP bankers cancel or reduce existing facilities without providing the LP with adequate notice to restructure affairs; or require larger principal payments in respect to any investment property Joint ventures are not profitable
This brief description of The Fund does not constitute an invitation or solicitation to invest in the Limited Partnership. An investment in The Fund is not appropriate for all investors and is not intended to be a complete investment program. The Fund is designed as a private placement investment and not as a trading vehicle. Investing in the Fund involves risks, including the risk that you may receive little or no return on your investment or that you may lose part or even all of your investment. Therefore, before investing you should consider carefully the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. For more complete information about the Fund, please contact your financial professional.